Skip to menu

Get help with the Learning Records Service (LRS)

There's detailed support available in the user guide

Reporting a data problem

If you need to report a problem with a learner's unique learner number (ULN) or personal learning record (PLR) it's best to do this through the portal, as any data you include will be sent securely.

You can do this from either the 'Profile' or 'Personal learning record' tab on an individual's learner profile.

There are detailed instructions for reporting a data problem in the user guide

For any other queries

You can email the LRS service desk:

If you do need to email us, you must ensure any personal data is sent securely. There's more information about encrypting emails in our data encryption and passphrase guidance.

You can also call us on:

0345 602 2589

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.